New or Returning students must follow the step by step admissions process to enroll as a student at AFI for all programs by.....
1) Submit the online Admissions Application or mail all required paperwork to AFI at
3626 Fair Oaks Blvd
Sacramento CA 95864
2) Make an online appointment to see a Career Counselor and pay the admissions application fee.
3) Sign the School Policy form
4) Submit the Declaration of Intention Form
5) Submit Official Transcripts (must be unopened)
6) Make an appointment for Assessment Testing
7) Create Your Success Plan
8) Pay Tuition
9) Register for Classes
10) Attend New Student Orientation
Click here to view a complete list of forms.
If you are a New or Returning Student to AFI, you must complete and submit an application before you can register for classes.
Applications at AFI are can be filed year round for review and can be completed and submitted online. A non refundable application processing fee of $ 20.00 must be paid at time of submission and $ 40.00 for international students. Applications for new or returning students expire 90 days after submission at which time a new application and fees will be required to register for classes.
Transcripts for graduating high school seniors can be sent separately from application submission but must be received prior to making an appointment with a career counselor. Be sure to select which academic term - spring, summer or fall - you are enrolling in on the application form.